Attention girls, we need your help! Do you have dresses in the back of your closet that you have worn once and will never wear again? Do you know those people that have dresses upon dresses in a closet? What about the girls with a closet full of shoes they will never use? Well, we have a solution for you to take those items out of your closet and put them into a girl’s hands.
Youth Leadership Wilson is teaming up with Friendship Christian in “Operation Prom” to collect any items a girl may need for prom: dresses, shoes, jewelry, makeup, hair accessories, etc. These items can be new or used, big or small, it doesn’t matter, we accept it all. Our mission is to help girls from Sneedville, Tennessee have the necessitates they would need to go to prom.
This has been done for a couple of years now, but not many are aware of it. We hope that this will become a topic of conversation around Wilson County and that it will gain a lot of support. We need your help to spread the word!
If you or anyone you know would be willing to donate items for these girls, we would greatly appreciate any item and the girls would too. There are two locations where these items can be dropped off: Lebanon Chemical and/or Friendship Christian School. The deadline to turn in items is April 1, 2013. Please join us in making this an experience the girls will never forget.
PROM & BANQUET SCHEDULES FOR 2013
- DCA Junior/Senior Banquet is April 13th
- Middle Tennessee Home Education Association’s
- Banquet is April 19th
- Friendship Christian School Prom is April 20th
- Mt. Juliet High School’s Prom is April 27th
- Mt. Juliet Christian Academy Prom is April 27th
- McClain Christian Academy Prom is April 27th
- Middle Tennessee Home School Prom is May 10th
- Lebanon High School’s Prom is May 11th
- Watertown High School’s Prom is May 11th
- Wilson Central High School’s Prom is May 11th