Summer is in full swing and we have been busy, busy, busy at WLM. From cover shoots to events to expanding our blogs and adding more videos to our website, www.wilsonlivingmagazine.com, to meeting all our new friends and readers in Smith, Trousdale and Macon counties, we haven’t had a chance to sit for even a minute! But that’s just how we like it, enjoying every fun minute of it.
This issue we decided to celebrate all things Americana! Think about it, of all the places in the world you could be living right now, you are in the land of the free, home of the brave where everyone has the right to vote, to be educated, to practice their faith and to speak their mind. So many places around the world don’t have our advantages and we owe a debt of gratitude to our Veterans who preserve this country for all of us.
In that respect we were honored to be asked to be a Sponsor for the Inaugural Wounded Warriors Project Run in Watertown, scheduled for July 27th. This event honors not only our local men and women who are out there fighting for our liberties each and every day, but also the families and friends who stay behind praying for their safe return. Be sure to read all about the Run and come out on July 27th to be part of this important event.
The sun is shining, the pools are open, the kids are smiling and it’s hot, hot, hot! This issue Elizabeth Scruggs, Stacey Meadows and Erin Brown have you covered on all things summer – from fun activities for the kids, to great outdoor adventures for the family to the best skin care products to protect you while you are out and about.
And you won’t want to miss Anna-Lee Cockrill’s “Finding Your Piece of the Good Life.” Anna-Lee is a good friend of ours and she put a new spin on our most-loved column. It will inspire you!
We also need to say a big THANK-YOU to our gorgeous cover models. We had a blast working with these ladies and our amazing photographer Jana Pastors.
Until next time, keep reading!
Email Angel at email@example.com or Becky at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our new blogs and bloggers each week online at wilsonlivingmagazine.com
- Angel Kane & Becky Andrews – Co-Editors
- Erin Brown, Ginny Bond & Denise Moore – Advertising Consultants
- Jana Pastors & Amy Rich Photography
- Shannon Hargis – Creative Art Design & Production
- Mary Anne Ferrell – Advertising Design
- Donna Neely, Sam Hatcher & Shelley Satterfield – Consultants
- Ken Beck, Roy Harris, Stacey Meadows, Randy Rudder, Sue Siens, Tiffany Cunningham, Amelia Morrison Hipps, Dr. John Gallaher, Brody Kane, Sabrina Garrett, Elizabeth Scruggs, & Erin Brown – Contributing Writers
- MainStreet Media, LLC – Publisher